COVID-19 INFORMATION/ NEW STUDIO POLICIES
- Building door will be locked at all times, which means we will no longer be accepting walk-ins, sorry. All consultations and tattoos will require an appointment.
- Please do not come early for your appointment in an effort to reduce waiting time inside the studio. Call (403)382-0567 when you arrive to be let in for your appointment. Only you will be allowed inside, no guests.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times inside the studio, no exceptions. We will provide you with one if you don’t have a mask.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, have any symptoms, have been in contact with someone ill, or are awaiting testing or test results, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will still be honoured.
- If you show up sick, or showing symptoms, you will be asked to leave immediately and your deposit will be forfeited.
- All clients will be required to use hand sanitizer upon studio entry. Personal items brought in will go into a sanitary storage bin. Please leave jackets and backpacks in your car when possible.
- Have something to eat and hydrate before your appointment. No drinks or food are allowed inside the studio.
- Prior to your appointment you will be required to fill out and sign your tattoo waiver electronically using your phone or computer. It will be emailed to you the day of your appointment.
- If you have questions about our new policies, please contact us before your appointment. Client and artist safety is paramount.